imaketheworldbetterimaketheworldbetter

Main Audio Reviews Stats

TopStick TopStick

Pretty good

A fairly well executed tribute, the only two complaints I have are the pacing and how it was anti-climatic. Music was awesome though.

Two Wiggers find NPH Two Wiggers find NPH

Couple issues

The dialogue was pretty well written for wiggers, the alteration effect of their voices was sort of funny at times and annoying at others. The artwork could use some improvement and the music was pretty appropriate.

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

Haha

Your animations are top notch, dude. So no matter how bizarre the content, its always a pleasure to watch

Rebuild Rebuild

Incredible

There are very few free games out there that can conquer several hours of my time through non-stop addicting game play. Great job.

Have Faith Have Faith

Didn't make it

I submitted defeat around the third long hallway that lead to nothing more than a dead end. Damn it!

Disappointing Love Disappointing Love

Really Good

I really enjoyed this. It is very simple, but in that simplicity still holds so much emotion. My only problem is that it ends too early; as the artist you might think its redundant and its understandable why you wouldn't but I think with the content of the song it wouldn't hurt it even if you just repeated the same material once more to give it a nice track length.
Whew. Alright then.

Semaphore responds:

I decided to reduce the length because it has a very slow BPM so it'*s more comfortable to hear for "no ambient or classic" listeners. The rest is for the mind ;)

Thank you very much imaketheworldbetter =)